Cape Town, South Africa is one of the most beautiful cities in the modern world with Table Mountain as the magnificent backdrop. Table Mountain is considered one of the 7 New Wonders of the Natural World and offers spectacular views of Cape Town from the top. You'll find world-class dining and shopping at the Waterfront; visit a vineyard of the South African countryside; be enthralled at a South African Penguin Colony; and experience breathtaking views at every turn!
- 6 days and 6 nights of 4 star accommodations in Cape Town and Hermanus
- Private coach and driver
- Table Mountain Aerial Cableway (to top of Table Mountain)
- Sit on the back of an Ostrich
- Shopping in Greenmarket Square and Cape Town Wharf
- Amazing scenic drives along the southern coast of South Africa
- Wine tasting and dinner at South African Winery
- Cape Agulhas (The southern most point of African Continent)
- Penguin Park
- 2 Days of Safari on game reserve
Stay Connected With Us
Get in touch with us and we will keep you up to date with new tours, stories, and adventures. Or follow us on social media to follow us through the Africa Safari!